MARIGOT: The first executive council of the 2022-2027 mandate was held this morning, April 14, 2022 in the community.
8 deliberations out of 9 were voted unanimously by the members, except for one abstention (Daniel Gibbs) for the deliberation number 3. A detailed report will be sent to you as soon as the legality control comes back.
First Executive Council of the 2022-2027 mandate
President Louis Mussington presided over the first meeting of the Executive Council of Saint-Martin for his term of office on Thursday, April 14.
This territorial body examines current decisions every week. It is composed of 7 members:
– President Louis Mussington,
– First Vice President Alain Richardson,
– The 2nd vice-president Frantz Gumbs,
– The 3rd vice-president Dominique Louisy,
– The 4th vice-president Michel Petit,
– The territorial councilor of the majority Martine Beldor
– The territorial councilor of the opposition Daniel Gibbs.
The elected officials decided on 9 items on the agenda, related to human development, social action, economic development and general administration.