MARIGOT: Perseverance and School Climate Week takes place throughout the academy from March 14-18, 2022.
This week is an opportunity:
– To encourage student engagement in school;
– To mobilize the teaching and educational community around young people and their success;
– To encourage exchanges between the different actors: parents, students, teaching staff, partners;
– To underline the commitment of the actors of the National Education;
– To highlight the actions carried out throughout the year in the fight against dropping out of school.
This year, the Daniella Jeffry vocational high school honors the perseverance of the ULIS students (Localized Units for the School Inclusion of Students with Disabilities).
Ten paintings created in class are on display in the lounge. In each work, the students have expressed their perception of school perseverance.
Other events will take place during this week at the vocational school, such as exchanges with former students, debates and a graduation ceremony.