MARIGOT: The Executive Council has approved the allocation of a grant to the Tennis Club of the island of Saint-Martin (TCISM) for a total amount of thirty thousand euros.
An agreement was signed according to the following terms:
The TCISM association undertakes to implement the necessary means in order to reinforce the social fabric of the territory through the participation in educational, integration or social cohesion actions, to implement animation actions for young people.
The Collectivity supports the association for the achievement of the following objectives:
– To promote the objective of sport for all and in particular by the implementation of actions for all publics,
– To offer young people an educational and sporting formation of quality throughout the year in the respect of the rules of ethics of the sport,
– To develop a tennis school,
– To participate in the integration, education and social cohesion missions carried out by the community,
– To maintain the club’s membership and to maintain a competitive dynamic among them,
– To ensure a good adequacy between the means of the club and the sporting objectives in particular by the control of the budgets.
In particular the association commits itself to carry out the following actions:
The practice of tennis in schools: cost of the action 20,000 euros, amount allocated 10,000 euros
Tennis Padel School for adults and children: cost of the action 70,000 euros, amount allocated 12,000 euros
Tennis Health: cost of the action 10,000 euros, amount allocated 4,000 euros
Development of Tennis and Padel for women: cost of the action 10,000 euros, amount allocated 4,000 euros.