MARIGOT: It was not planned that Jef Follner would participate a week ago in the Captain Frenchy Christmas tournament. But he had to replace at short notice a good player who was hospitalized the same morning. And he added to his record of achievements in the Northern Isles by winning this tournament brilliantly.
He is ahead of his friend Yashwant Vaswani with whom he had played a national blitz final in 2011. The game that opposed them was the tightest since Jef had only 6 seconds left when he beat Yashwant who was hoping to win the game on time.
On the 3rd step of the podium, we find the veteran Jules Richinsin, present in all the tournaments since 2006, who still showed his qualities against the youngest. Levy Truilhier and Akil Bryan fought for the title of the best young player, which went to the advantage of the former. A big thank you to the partners of the event.
1. Jef Follner (Rainbow-Amber Hair Salon Award) 6,5 points
2. Yashwant Vaswani (Goldfinger Award) 6
3. Jules Richinsin (Prix Timeless Spirits) 5,5
4. Kévin Jermin (Grand Prix Crossfit) 5
5. Jérémie Picarle (Prix Au Tour de la Ferme) 4
6. Miguel Destin (King Jouet Prize) 4
7. Eric Didier (Prix Kaloa Distribution) 4
8. Macéo Amiaud (Coif O’Soleil Prize) 3
9. Jean-Christ Delogu (Prix Bistro de la Mer)
10. Philippe Fleming (Timeless Spirits Award)
11. Johnny Benjamin (Serigraphix Award)
12. Lionel Megueulle (Pomponette Prize)
13. Levy Truilhier (Mc Donald’s Prize)
14. Graham Roebert (La Maison Chocolat Prize)
15. Akil Bryan (Mc Donald’s Prize)
16. Ian Lockhon (Tobacco Store Award)
If you are interested in chess, please call: +590 6220.127.116.11.