– Vaccinated persons must provide an antigenic test of less than 48 hours or a PCR test of less than 72 hours ;
– Unvaccinated individuals must provide:
– A test less than 24 hours old, antigenic, or PCR.
– Present a compelling reason of a professional, health, or family nature;
– Complete a declaration on their honor, to carry out a week of isolation upon arrival in the territory, and to commit to a new Covid-19 screening test after 7 days.
The rules for travel from Saint-Barthélemy and Saint-Martin to Metropolitan France remain unchanged.
The rules for travel between French islands (Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Guadeloupe and Martinique) remain unchanged.