Due to unforeseen circumstances, the extended opening hours for vaccination on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Collective Prevention Services in Philipsburg and Belair Community Center are postponed until further notice. Normal opening hours only apply.
The Vaccination Management Team (VMT) said residents may visit CPS for their vaccines from 9:00am to 3:00pm or CPS from 8:30am to 4:00pm for on-site same day registration and vaccination.
To prove eligibility for walk-in vaccination, an identification card or one of these documents in the registrant’s name is needed:
· A Dutch side rental agreement
· A Dutch side company pay slip
· St. Maarten ID card, driver’s licence or Dutch passport
· A non-Dutch passport with the latest immigration entry stamp six months or longer that shows the person has been here six months consecutively.
· Proof of registration from the Civil Department
· SZV Card
· A copy of a residence and/or work permit
· Proof of residency application.