New water cuts expected this week
Still within the framework of the rehabilitation of the drinking water production plant, the EEASM and its delegate SAUR will proceed to cut water for which the schedule of water turns and sectors concerned has been updated for the following week:
Schedule of water turns from May 4th to May 9th :
– Tuesday, May 4th: Oyster Pond (including Coralita Street); Friar’s Bay
– Wednesday, May 5th: Belle Plaine; Grand St. Martin Residence
– Thursday May 6th: Orient Bay; Jardin d’Orient
– Friday, May 7th: Sandy Ground (sea side)
– Saturday May 8th: Terres Basses; Agrément; Hameau du Pont
– Sunday May 9th: Terres Basses; Residence Navigateur; Baie Nettlé
The EEASM and the SAUR encourges the public affected by this shedule to organize themselves according to the planned cuts and, more importantly to be civic-minded during the weeks to come and until the end of the works. A very reasoned and responsible use of drinking water would make it possible to ensure that these sectoral cuts are as infrequent as possible.
After an interruption of the distribution, an unusual coloring of the water may occur. In order for the water to regain its transparency, it is recommended to leave the tap open for a few dozen seconds.