MARIGOT: As we explained in our previous article, the rehabilitation and modernization work undertaken on the production tool (UPEP), which will enable us to reach a safe situation in terms of drinking water supply, requires the successive shutdown of the production lines.
The volumes produced during the time of the works will therefore be impacted and leave no other option than these sectorial cuts.Reminder of the schedule of water turns for the week of April 21st to 25th (the cuts intervene between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.)
- Wednesday April 21st: Belle Plaine and Grand Saint-Martin residence.
- Thursday April 22nd: Orient Bay and Jardins d’Orient Baie
- Friday, April 23rd: Sandy Ground on the sea side
- Saturday April 24th: Terres Basses, Agrément and Hameau du Pont
- Sunday April 25th: Terres Basses and Résidence les Navigateurs