BELAIR: A new walk-in vaccination policy for the Dutch side started on Monday, April 26, and will continue for the next two weeks.
All St. Maarten residents not yet registered for the free vaccine may visit Belair Community Center from 9:00am to 3:00pm and CPS from 8:30am to 4:00pm for on-site registration and same-day vaccination.
To be eligible, persons must show a St. Maarten-issued ID card/driver’s licence or a Dutch passport along with one of the following documents:
• Rental agreement from the Dutch side in the registrant’s name
• Pay slip of a Dutch-side company in the registrant’s name
• A proof of registration from the Civil Registry Department
• SZV Card
• A copy of a residence and/or work permit
• Proof of residency application
• A non-Dutch passport with the latest immigration entry stamp dating back six months or longer, showing that the person is here six months consecutively
Anyone who has already received an appointment will receive the vaccine as scheduled.
Both vaccination locations will be closed on Tuesday, April 27, and Friday, April 30, due to the public holidays.